Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shoes....oh the possibilities!

A wedding trend that I'm loving right now is a new freedom with shoes for brides. When I was looking for the perfect shoes to wear on my big day, I felt pretty obligated to get shoes that matched my dress (ivory or diamond white). I ended up buying two different pairs because I really hated the first ones when I tried them on with my dress. I wish I had thought to wear some brightly colored shoes instead! I am seeing a lot of brides choosing really fun shoes to wear with their beautiful dresses. No one will see them if your dress is long (which most wedding dresses are), so your ultra conservative great-aunt Betty won't feel scandalized. Plus, they make for absolutely beautiful and fun photos! The contrast between the white dress and the bright shoes is awesome, I think. Take a look at some of the beauties I found:
Bouquets





Bouquets

rsvp

Vigotti

Ivanka Trump

Nine West
rsvp



There really are no limits on the shoe possibilities! Just be careful about the height of your heel; you don't want your shoes to peek out from under your dress. And if you still feel inclined towards white or ivory shoes, think about choosing some with a little bling. A little sparkle will make you feel oh so glamorous.

Happy shoe shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment